How to use the AeroPress Go in 9 Easy Steps
1. Push plunger out of chamber.
2. Wet the filter and place into filter cap.
3. Twist filter cap onto chamber.
4. Stand chamber on the mug and put one scoop (14-18g) of fine to medium grind coffee in chamber.
5. Shake to level coffee
6. Add hot water up to Level 1 on the chamber.
7. Stir about 10 seconds then steep for 60-90 seconds
8. Insert plunger and press gently, pausing when you feel resistance, until plunger reaches grounds.
9. Remove filter cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse seal.
There you have it. You can simply drink the shot as is or add hot water for an Americano. Purchase your Aeropress Go here and receive 350 filters completely free.
Unconquered Coffee – pushing the limits of adventure.